Program ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the SOW and any associated documents with the Client’s Customer Point of Contact (CPOC);
- Establishing and maintaining communications through the client’s Project Manager;
- Developing and maintaining the project plan for the activities of this SOW and review with client’s Project Manager;
- Meeting with the client’s Point of Contact to review the project status, providing project team updates and next steps;
- Providing services to execute on the sections in SRM (Service Responsibility Matrix) where Supplier has indicated;
- Providing Closure Report;
- Contacting the Data Center to schedule on-site resources;
- Creating an Escalation Plan;
- Assigning priority level definitions;
- Informing appropriate suppliers, vendors, etc. of upcoming events; and,
- Managing the project, ensuring deliverables are met on time, budget and quality.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205