Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support of ongoing departmental business initiatives or projects;
- Reviewing data to perform basic to advanced data analysis in support of team initiatives;
- Executing and enhancing the vision of sustainability reporting through the stewardship of corporate wide sustainability reporting approach;
- Researching and monitoring industry, peer, sector, and global sustainability reporting and communications developments including helping to prepare presentation and analysis for various groups;
- Reporting strategy and plan for all corporate sustainability disclosures including the management of independent third-party verification of highly visible, corporate wide, public key performance indicators;
- Ensuring enterprise-wide alignment with appropriate external frameworks;
- Project lead report on sustainability and/or additional voluntary sustainability-related reporting, providing leadership and direction to the core team as well as the liaison between the steering committee and other senior leaders;
- Supporting sustainability strategy development, including but not limited to target and key performance indicator development; sustainability education program development and execution; and,
- Development of a departmental dashboard in Power BI or similar, including but not limited to sustainability reporting planning, public policy planning, internal communications and milestones, etc.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Eight (8) years’ experience;
- Reporting experience using Power BI (building reports);
- Experience with data analysis;
- Business Process experience;
- Experience with requirements gathering, researching, reporting; and,
- Experience preparing presentations.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.