ETRM Development Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an ETRM Development Lead for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- Working with the Architect, Developers, BAs to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain vendor product and integrations;
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans;
- Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software;
- Designing, developing, and unit testing applications in accordance with established standards;
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code;
- Packaging and supporting deployment of releases;
- Working with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies;
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications;
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems; and,
- Assessing opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous ETRM experience;
- Integration experience;
- Experience providing technical leadership to team members (Coaching and mentoring);
- Experience working with the Architect, Developers, and BA's to plan, design, develop, test and maintain vendor product and integrations;
- Previous experience on migration projects (migrating legacy applications to current technologies);
- Experience developing, refining, and tuning integrations between ETRM systems; and,
- Strong documentation skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.