Data Application Security ConsultantEagle is currently seeking a Data Application Security Consultant for a one (1) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of security threat intelligence and recent attack vectors;
- Knowledge and understanding of information security and compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, NERC);
- Understanding of Information Security regulations, frameworks, and leading practices (such as ISO, COBIT, SANS, NIST);
- Knowledge of the core security domain;
- Knowledge in one (1) or more of the core SIOC domains: SOC governance, organization design, operations management, incident investigation and response process and procedures; and,
- Knowledge in contemporary and legacy security technologies used within the SIOC domain (i.e. SIEM, ticketing and workflow orchestration.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.