Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business requirements gathering and analysis;
- Process engineering;
- Developing tools and templates to support decision making on voice solutions;
- Facilitating system design and configuration to business rules;
- Collaborating with technology services on the site audit and technical deployment;
- Developing training plan and materials;
- Testing and validating system with business users;
- Developing Go-Live materials and operation transition materials;
- Conducting benefits evaluation;
- Use cases, business requirements, and analysis;
- Functional and non-functional requirements;
- Assessment tools and methodologies, documentation templates, and decision making rubric/guidance for voice solution selection, design and implementation. Training plan, materials such as manuals, quick reference guides, videos, etc.;
- Migration plan;
- Project operation handover document; and,
- Training full time staff taking over operations.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with stakeholder engagement, process development, change management, project management;
- Experience with voice and communications systems analysis, design, and migration; and,
- Experience with Solution adoption and operation transition.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.