The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consuming web APIs in a microservices architecture to build low to medium complexity User Interface for web and mobile;
- Designing, developing, and writing code and unit tests to deliver using Agile Methodology;
- Building and testing the code in different staging environments;
- Collaborating with other team members through pair programming and code reviews;
- Providing guidance and support to other team members;
- Communicating with client UI team regarding UI, UX, and other visual requirements; and,
- Participating in sprint backlog planning and size user stories.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience designing and implementing end-to-end enterprise grade software;
- Solid understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming and Functional programming paradigms;
- One plus (1+) years’ working experience with ReactJS (react redux integration is an asset);
- Experience writing Semantic HTML5 from Photoshop Images/Invision Mockups;
- Strong Experience in UI developer tools, debugging, and UI Analysis;
- Experience in using version control (TFS or Git);
- Experience with CSS 3 specification (SASS/SCSS is an asset);
- Understanding of Typescript, babel, Linting, minification (webpack is an asset);
- Understanding Node.js, npm;
- Understanding of Browser behavior, cookies, authentication and request/response lifecycle; and,
- Experience with web accessibility standards is an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.