Technical Product Owner
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Technical Product Owner for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the product by understanding the functionality, overall architecture, and processes;
- Drawing insights from data to prioritize features and suggest enhancements that create great experiences and impact metrics;
- Coordinating with engineering teams to deliver features, including translating business requirements into formal user stories and technical specifications;
- Managing epics and user stories within JIRA to reflect product strategy and roadmap, and maintain high team effectiveness; and,
- Using tools at your disposal to communicate effectively and remove ambiguity.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience working with engineering teams, collaborating using JIRA or other similar tools;
- Business, design, or software engineering background;
- Evidence of data-driven decision making and collaboration with cross-functional teams;
- Story mapping, business processes mapping experience;
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience working in a technical role is bonus;
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner is a bonus;
- Empathy, Enthusiastic, curious, and humble;
- Product Management Courses are nice to have; and,
- SAP financial modules (SAP Payment Engine, SAP Banking Services, Data Management) are nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.