Security ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a Security Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive information security program;
- Defining security policies, processes, and standards;
- Defining, evaluating, and assessing security architecture requirements;
- Ensuring that security is integrated in systems development;
- Developing strategies and plans to enforce security requirements;
- Recommending and implementing information security technologies;
- Assessing new threats and security alerts and recommending remedial actions; and,
- Serving as an advisor to key stakeholders.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans;
- Experience with commercial and open source security applications and technologies;
- Experience with SSH, SSL/TLS;
- Experience with Snort, Port Scanners, Rootkit Detectors;
- Experience with SOX;
- Knowledge and understanding of security frameworks and good practices;
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and corporate directives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.