ETL Developer - PowerBIEagle is currently seeking an ETL Developer- PowerBI for six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Top Skills Required:
- Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data;
- Working with a diverse group of business users to gather requirements on how to leverage their data assets;
- Working remotely with users from Calgary or Edmonton;
- Developing Dashboards;
- Designing and developing OLAP and Tabular Cubes using SSAS and Azure Data Warehouse within the agreed methodologies, standards, and quality levels;
- Working with clients building reports using SSRS, PowerBI, and other reporting solutions;
- Documentation on development, testing, and deployment tasks; and,
- Developing databases using SSIS packages, T-SQL, MSSQL, and MySQL scripts.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.