Lightbend Reactive ArchitectEagle currently has career opportunities for Lightbend Reactive Architects and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract with client located in Toronto, ON, to start ASAP.
The Lightbend Reactive Architect will:
- Design and develop an event streaming data platform leveraging Kafka;
- Work with the team and other technology partners to understand security standards and risks, as well as ratify solution security design;
- Review solution architecture and design to comply with architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks;
- Participate as an expert and consultant on projects of moderate to high risk and complexity;
- Build consensus, facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework;
- Respect in-place technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines, including system requirements project documentation creation, cost and scope estimation;
- Support development, documentation, communication and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions;
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews to ensure solutions have met requirements, identify framework gaps, necessary enhancements, potential standards and patterns for future versions;
- Contribute to the technology standards decision-making process; and,
- Establish parameters for continued solution investments, provide technical risk analysis and assessment.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and associated standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design / solution perspective; and,
- Certification: Lightbend Certified Reactive Architect.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.