Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead, plan, organize, and implement the development of project plans collaboratively involving required stakeholders;
- Effectively engage, collaborate, lead, and influence cross-functional teams to deliver the highest level of quality on the projects within committed timeline and scope, and meeting all project requirements and deliverables;
- Providing regular updates, including written status reports regarding project scope, issues, financials, risks, and mitigations;
- Engage, collaborate, and build strong relationships with both internal and customer stakeholders and instill confidence to ensure alignment to and delivery of the project plan;
- Create and manage project change requests, and;
- Measure project performance and progress using required systems, tools, and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Authentic, professional and confident communicator able to influence internal project teams and customer stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills;
- Have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in project management managing large scale complex deployments and have a valid PMP certificate (preferred) with excellent project management skills in identifying/managing risks/issues;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in access network deployment, construction, equipment and/or technology deployment and quality management as prefer;
- Be highly self-motivated with a proactive & creative approach to problem-solving;
- Proven excellence in communications and documentation with project management collaterals and meetings including executive project status reports;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization while meeting timelines;
- Strong analytical skills in order to be able to interpret data and generate insights and actions;
- Past experience in delivering an Integrated risk management program or solution;
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project), and;
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Marketing (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.