Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as facilitator and liaison, bridging the gap between business and technical resources;
- Identifying and analyzing opportunities for improving business and systems related process, and recommends and facilities the planning and coordination of improvements;
- Preparing various documents such as business process models, higher lever user documents, test scripts, statement of works, etc.;
- Interpreting and translating customer's needs into functional and technical requirements;
- Preparing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations;
- Defining test conditions and conducts testing according to plan;
- Actively participating in review of team deliverables, contributing to the development of consistent and effective documentation that adheres to team standards and templates;
- Managing group collaboration with business stakeholders, effectively facilitate small to medium size meetings and workshops and elicit meaningful input from all members of the group;
- Assisting in identification of process strengths and weaknesses; researches and recommends areas of improvement for overall productivity and efficiency;
- Maintaining a current awareness of techniques, methodologies, and standards for the project management;
- Working collaboratively with Project Managers, Solutions Architect, and Business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) by participating in process reviews and/or providing process-modeling services of current state and/or future state;
- Assisting other Scrum Masters in scope management and planning;
- User story and product backlog management using agile tools such as JIRA; and,
- Facilitating user story prioritization, sprint planning, story point assignment, and minimum viable product (MVP) definition.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Business, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Experience producing and reviewing system and feature level documentation for complex initiatives;
- Experience with Business Process Management lifecycle and modeling techniques;
- Experience/knowledge of Agile methodologies and supporting tools;
- Good understanding of business and process analysis approaches and techniques;
- The ability to perform effectively and prioritize under tight deadlines with multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- The ability to work well with users having varying technical understanding;
- The ability to understand technical solution and process flow at a high level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong client/user interaction skills to elicit requirements;
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills;
- The ability to produce effective and professional written materials including presentations to stakeholder groups; and,
- Understanding of business process modeling notation and techniques, as well as process improvement methods and criteria.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.