Remote SaaS Customer Support Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is working with Hushmail to find a Remote SaaS Customer Support Specialist to support in Eastern Canada.
$25-28/hour + Bonus/Benefits
Hushmail, the secure email provider, is looking to fill a remote Customer Support role with an applicant from the eastern provinces of Canada to help us expand our morning office hours.
Due to current circumstances regarding Covid-19, all potential interviews will be conducted remotely via phone or video chat.
This is a remote, work from home position. We are currently only accepting applicants from the eastern provinces of Canada in order to help us expand our morning office hours. Previous remote work experience will be an asset.
About the position
We are looking for an exceptional communicator with a knack for understanding, empathizing with and solving our customers’ technical challenges with their email accounts and our service. You also have a serious talent for building strong, lasting relationships with customers. This is not a call centre job where you read a script off a monitor or only answer simple questions. You’ll play a vital role on our close-knit team, using your technical knowledge, ability to think outside the box, problem solving skills and friendly personality to provide customers with personalized support.
What we are looking for
- Strong computer skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working remotely in a similar role
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems and CRM's (HelpScout, Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc...)
- Previous experience supporting an SaaS provider in a customer/tech support role
- The ability to decipher what customers are asking for and to convey solutions in technical and non-technical terms
- An enthusiastic personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers
- Fluency in Windows or Mac environments, and the ability to learn new systems and apps on the go
- Great communications skills and a command of the English language
- Outstanding organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
Hushmail is the world’s premier encrypted email service. Founded in 1998, our offerings have evolved over the past 19 years to include a wide range of branded solutions, serving tens of thousands of customers in industries such as healthcare, finance, defence and law. We believe communication should be kept private, and we offer a way for individuals and organizations to do it easily and affordably. Hushmail offers a professional yet relaxed office environment in beautiful Vancouver, B.C., and we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we live it.
Interested? Great! Send us your resume and cover letter using the link on this page.
By applying to this position through Eagle, you acknowledge and expressly agree that Eagle will provide your submission directly to Hush Communications Canada for evaluation and should you be considered for this opportunity, you will either be contacted by Eagle or Hush Communications Canada directly.