.Net DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the gathering of requirements and analysis;
- Designing and developing software solutions required to meet project requirements and specifications;
- Examining, analyzing, and modifying programming systems (coding, testing, debugging) and document programs;
- Working with technical resources to ensure understanding and propose technical solutions in line with functional needs;
- Developing and updating conceptual and physical models;
- Documenting technical specifications and test cases; and,
- Collaborating proactively within the agile team and with other teams to achieve common goals of quality and efficiency.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) years’ experience in IT as a .NET C # 4.6 and .NET Core developer on large projects;
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and have participated in API REST development projects in .NET technologies (ASP WEB API);
- Experience creating responsive web interfaces (HTML5, bootsrap, Jquery, Angular JS, Angular 7, Typescript);
- Familiarity with source controllers such as GitHub, TFS and SVN, automated unit tests;
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Web Service JSON, Entity Framework, RabbitMq, WCF, MSMQ, SQL Server, Docker;
- Experience with JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, Powershell, Sonar, Bamboo;
- Experience with object-oriented design;
- Knowledge of software development processes including agile methods, continuous integration, and fault handling
- Experience with change management and release management processes;
- Dynamic, analytical, autonomous, and excellent communication skills; and,
- Excellent analytical skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205