Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Java Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development, configuration, and deployment of WEB applications with Java / Spring;
- The design and development of WEB services (REST / SOAP) with Java / Spring allowing data to be exposed to customers;
- Deployment of services on the ESB platform (on premise) or PaaS (Cloud);
- Application of DevOps principles in the process from design to operationalization of applications, and services;
- Preparation of test cases and validation of results from development through the execution of unit and integrated tests;
- Collaboration with project development teams using technologies that are under the team’s responsibility;
- Support of customers in the realization, development, implementation and follow-ups relating to the various mandates carried out; and,
- Technological vigilance to help understand and anticipate trends in their area of expertise and make appropriate recommendations in to ensure the development of best practices for the company.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or appropriate discipline or relevant experience;
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in Java development;
- Significant experience with Java, JEE, Spring, JUnit, Maven, GIT, Jenkins technologies;
- Knowledge of Tomcat, JBOSS application servers is an asset;
- Knowledge in SOA / REST web service development is an asset;
- Experience with Unix / Linux OS;
- Experience with databases;
- Customer and results oriented; and,
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205