Back-End Software DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Back-End Software Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The development, design, and implementation of application systems.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge of OOP and data structures;
- Expert knowledge of one of the prominent coding languages (Python, Java, Golang);
- Extensive expertise integrating Unit tests, integration tests frameworks, TDD, BDD, etc.;
- Flexibility to work in other OOP languages;
- Software engineering / development expertise;
- Solid development and architecture background (Microservice architecture);
- Hands-on DevOps experience (Gitlab, Gitlab-CI, Gerritt, Jenkins, Sonarqube, GoCD, helm chart, K8S, K8S operator);
- Experience with web service protocols (JSON);
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases;
- Familiarity with front end technologies (HTML 5, responsive design, CSS 3, Angular, JQuery);
- Experience with Docker and K8s;
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies with a strong aptitude for innovation;
- The ability to analyze a business/system problem into an easy modular and maintainable solution with your team;
- The ability to be a team player who can define, establish, and communicate their long-term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs;
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; and,
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205