Front-End Software DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Front-End Software Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The development, design, and implementation of application systems.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in web design or UI development;
- Strong HTML, jQuery, and CSS skills;
- Knowledge of NODE.JS, Vue.Js;
- Good understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0), responsive design, grid systems, layout and colour, asset production, web forms, typography;
- Meticulous attention to pixel-level details;
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop for web designers, as well as Wireframes and Mock-ups;
- Enjoy brainstorming and collaboration; and,
- The ability to be self-motivated and be a creative problem-solver.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205