Exchange AdministratorEagle is currently seeking an Exchange Administrator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
This opportunity is 100% remote, with the team based in Regina, but work can be performed anywhere.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team to deliver Microsoft services incorporating Microsoft Exchange technology, as well as assisting the team in maturing our existing offerings through improvements in operational efficiency, capability, and customer experience.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or Diploma;
- MCSA or MCSE: Messaging would be an asset;
- Seven (7) to nine (9) years’ relevant experience;
- Extensive experience with O365 Administration and Exchange Server Administration;
- Experience with O365 migrations;
- Experience with Azure Cloud;
- Experience with PowerShell scripting;
- Experience with on-premises Active Directory, IIS;
- Experience managing core internet services such as DNS, internet domain registration, spam protection, SSL Certificate;
- Experience developing structured programs or procedures;
- Excellent research, analysis, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal organizational, oral, and written communication skills; and,
- The ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.