HANA Data ModelerEagle is currently seeking a HANA Data Modeler for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the technical development team to design, develop, and implement Business Warehouse development objects through sound BW Modeling on HANA techniques;
- Configuring SAP Business Warehouse to best support business requirements in maintaining the BW Architecture and Design;
- Executing and integrating system unit testing to validate that the business requirements are met by the SAP system;
- Documenting unit testing results;
- Creating documentation for technical requirements and SAP Business Warehouse solutions;
- Analyzing causes and providing alternatives and recommended solutions for complex problems;
- BW Administration activities;
- Maintaining a good understanding of BW-HANA environment;
- Aligning architecture and modeling to business processes and requirements;
- Developing support documentation;
- Working collaboratively with the Business and teams on Reporting initiatives to ensure efficient and effective use of the reporting tools; and,
- Coordination of the issue resolution and maintenance of reports within SAP and related applications.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong HANA data modelling experience; and,
- Business Analysis experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.