Data Governance AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Data Governance Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting baseline data discovery on structured data and support the prioritization of results into protection work;
- Data classification implementation support: detailed data discovery (tables, fields, etc.), record results in Collibra;
- Engaging in Scrums where data classification work is required; ensure required controls are implemented;
- Participating in the implementation and ongoing compliance monitoring to ensure that all privacy concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed;
- Maintaining, publishing, and communicating data classification process (implementation, execution, reviews); and,
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert with regards to programming and troubleshooting data discovery code within our toolset.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education with a focus on Information Technology or Business;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in data analysis including technical competency in SQL;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
- Significant experience working collaboratively with business team members to understand, analyze, and articulate data requirements and recommend solutions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.