Data Quality LeadEagle is currently seeking a Data Quality Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
This role can be based in Edmonton, AB or Calgary, AB.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the Data Quality initiatives across multiple lines of business;
- Investigating, examining the root cause and create a plan of action to resolve data quality issues;
- Defining and testing Data Quality rules on Critical Data Elements and validate those rules with;
- Generating reports by developing queries to retrieve data from the database and ensuring data quality and assurance;
- Evaluating (profile) datasets for quality and accuracy;
- Determining business impact level for data quality issues;
- Researching and determining the scope and complexity of issues so as to identify steps to fix them; and,
- Coordinating multiple, parallel initiatives for yourself and your team.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in a data analyst role;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Data Quality analysis tools (SAP Information Steward preferred but not required);
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in programming would be an asset;
- Experience with SAP data quality issues would be an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
- Significant experience working collaboratively with business team members to understand, analyze, and articulate data requirements and recommend solutions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.