Metadata Operational Support AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Metadata Operational Support Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Configuring, monitoring, operating, and supporting the primary metadata management tool (Collibra);
- Monitoring and operating metadata management software workflows/jobs and assisting in discovering, sourcing, transforming, loading, and linking metadata in and out of the metadata repository; and,
- Operating and monitoring integration components between the metadata management software and other repositories.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years hands-on experience designing and implementing API integrations using Mulesoft and Anypoint Studio or equivalent technologies, ideally integrating Collibra or similar metadata repositories with other IT systems;
- Experience supporting additional projects as required, working with management and technology to implement process enhancement linked to key Data Governance initiatives;
- Experience with SQL, XML, Groovy, JAVA, Excel/Google Sheets and Agile practices;
- Mulesoft experience would be an asset;
- Three plus (3+) years development experience with JAVA, HTML, CSS, Groovy Script, or related technologies;
- Practical implementation of graphic design; and,
- Experience using personas to create wireframes/mockups.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.