Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization;
- Create and manage schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments;
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality
- Prepare reports regarding status of project;
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Lead Scrum ceremonies such as daily Scrum standup meetings, sprint planning and retrospective sessions;
- Work with the Business Product Owner to define scope for MVP and subsequent releases;
- Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools, and methodology;
- Work with the BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in other sub-domains, and;
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information such as reporting of project status, issues, risks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field;
- PMP, Agile/Scrum;
- 7-8 years of experience in leading a range of mid-size to large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Project Management: experienced in managing projects/programs;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile/ Scrum project management methodologies and tools;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, etc.;
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration in a cross-disciplinary Scrum team environment, across multiple projects and multiple locations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and;
- Strong time-management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.