Application Support & Delivery Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support & Delivery Manager. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of application support for a set of applications;
- Lead Scrum ceremonies such as daily Scrum standup meetings, sprint planning and retrospective sessions;
- Work with the Business Product Owner to define delivery roadmap;
- Work closely with IT Ops and Business Partners to manage effectively and efficiently resolution of incidents related to your portfolio of applications;
- Create and manage schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans;
- Provide the direction required to meet the delivery objectives and commitments;
- Prepare reports regarding status of delivery;
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the support activities and new implementation initiatives;
- Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools, and methodology;
- Work with the BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements, and;
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with other sub-domains.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field;
- Experienced in managing application support teams and small/medium projects;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile/ Scrum project management methodologies and tools;
- Delivery and Product Support Management: experienced in the delivery of new projects as well as providing end to end support for current products;
- A strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, etc.;
- PMP, Agile/Scrum;
- 7+ years of experience in leading a range of mid-size initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration in a cross-disciplinary Scrum team environment, across multiple projects and multiple locations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and;
- Strong time-management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.