Project Manager - Network Infrastructure
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager - Network Infrastructure and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a five (5) month contract with client located in Toronto, ON to start in August 2020.
Project: Network Switch Project
Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Assist Client's Point of Contact in planning and chairing project kick off meeting.
- Work with the Client's Point of Contact to develop a Communications Plan and governance model.
- Resolve deviations from the Project Plan with the Client's Point of Contact;
- Review and administer the Change Control Procedure with the Client's Point of Contact if required.
- Lead general planning and coordination with Client's Project Manager and designated staging facility on the development, pre-rollout activities and any required pilot migration.
- Establish and maintain project communications through the Client's Project Manager.
- Facilitate issue resolution and where necessary, escalate issues to the Client's Project Manager.
- Provide Project management coverage during both after-hours work and during regular business hours.
- Measure, track and evaluate progress against the schedule.
- Identify risks and issues and communicate through agreed to governance model.
- Secure the necessary resources to complete the project.
- Manage the schedule for the technicians including reschedules (as required)
- Ensure that all dedicated resources have IT and site access.
- Track and invoice the project financials.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly planning meetings with extended delivery teams, as required.
- Identify and bring to Client's attention any site remediation activities (if required)
- Provide status of changes to Client's Point of Contact and provide information to be included in Client's change tickets.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.