Senior Backend Integration Developer - HealthcareEagle is currently seeking a Senior Backend Integration Developer – Healthcare for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing integration systems requirements and existing system’s capabilities;
- Designing and clearly documenting systems integration solutions;
- Designing, developing, deploying, and testing key integrations between various computer systems using a variety of technologies such as Azure Data Functions, serverless functions, Iguana’s HL7 interface engine, etc.;
- Participating in design sessions and code reviews;
- Creating technical specifications and test plans; and,
- Improving existing systems by analyzing areas of modification.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and a minimum of four (4) years of recent, related experience in a software development role, a Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and a minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in a software development role, or a Certificate in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and a minimum of six (6) years of experience in a software development role;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using tolls such as Jira or Azure DevOps (VSTS);
- Five plus (5+) Systems integration experience and proficiency with ETL techniques and tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or Azure Data Factor (ADF);
- Five plus (5+) years designing and developing complex SQL Server database schemas and queries in T-SQL;
- Proficiency using GIT;
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and terminology;
- The ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical groups, both internally and externally;
- Excellent writing abilities;
- Exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Inclination and ability to embrace and learn new technologies and tools quickly; and,
- Excellent time management with ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with SQL Server and/or Azure Analysis Services;
- Experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions, particularly using Power BI;
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to cloud services such as Azure or AWS;
- Knowledge of healthcare informatics systems is preferred; and,
- Experience developing web services / RESTful APIs.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.