Analytics TranslatorEagle is currently seeking an Analytics Translator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the influence the use of analytics in evidenced based decision making;
- Helping develop and support the use of the analytics, tools, and best practices;
- Participating in the creation of detailed plans and accurate estimates towards development, testing, and implementation of the program;
- Contributing to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies;
- Providing date expertise and training to business users;
- Helping develop proposals and feasibility studies for small to medium projects;
- Conducting technology research, evaluating analytics tools and produce strategy/direction papers;
- Providing advice and guidance in the areas of advanced statistical modelling, econometrics tools and techniques;
- Providing planning advice to the project team on the use of data, and building capacity within the client on performing advanced analytics and data analysis;
- Providing direction on the statistical relevance of data to the project team; and,
- Providing direction on the integration of disparate data sets while maintaining privacy.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of PowerBI;
- Strong background in Data Analytics, or as a Data Engineer;
- Knowledge of advanced data visualization tools and techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and analytical tools;
- Experience working with and analyzing large and diverse data sets, identifying relationships, and themes;
- Strong knowledge of design, development, and implementation experience utilizing analytics technologies;
- Knowledge of Statistics and modelling techniques such as econometrics, linear regression, causality and cluster analysis;
- Expert documentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to communicate with people in a wide variety of areas and at various levels from technical specialists to senior management;
- The ability to work in a high functioning team environment;
- Experience working with both business and technical stakeholders to understand what the business needs, and how they can translate their needs into a finished product; and,
- Some AWS experience would be a nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.