Data ScientistsEagle is currently seeking a Data Scientist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising product owners on everything from use case development to solution design to performance measurement;
- Working independently and as a team member to research and develop data trends;
- Consulting with internal stakeholders on their research needs;
- Creating predictive models and machine learning algorithms to anticipate customer needs;
- Using your background and experience in machine learning and information retrieval to build and optimize classifiers;
- Utilizing dataset experience in document, graph, log data and semi-structured data to extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed;
- Employing your knowledge of distributed computing solutions and leverage them towards gaining faster insights from data;
- Exploring and examining data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights; and,
- Building end-end solutions using cloud computing tools such as AWS.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong understanding of Data and past experience in a Data scientist role;
- Openness and willingness to learn new technologies; and,
- Some AWS experience would be a nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.