Data Analyst (Data Engineer)Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst (Data Engineer) for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets;
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs; and,
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in data models, collecting, and interpreting data;
- The ability to analyze large datasets;
- The ability to write comprehensive reports;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Spark / Python development experience;
- Experience with Azure (Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Event Hub, Azure Data Warehouse);
- Experience with Databricks; and,
- ETL / Data experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.