Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Function in a project-based Agile environment under the direction of the Program Delivery Prime and Project Manager, collaborating with various information technology, network, operations, and product subject-matter experts to produce quality system requirements documentation;
- Analyzing project documentation (BRD, Conceptual Solution, Operational Impact Document, NRD, etc) to identify, define, and document the system requirements and impacts for IT delivery teams;
- Develop test plans and test cases and will perform comprehensive validation and regression testing in adherence to standard IT delivery best practices;
- Build strong partnerships with sponsors, clients, and vendors to validate application designs and achieve alignment and buy-in through their ability to see the business problem and help drive the correct business solution;
- Provide a key interface to the IT team to communicate business requirements possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills including interviewing, business writing and as required, developing presentations that clearly and concisely explain both the requirements and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences of project managers, clients, sponsors, vendors, and;
- Appraise the project managers on delivery status, identify associated delivery risks, dependencies along with detailing and quantifying impacts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Telecommunications and/or 3-5 years experience in the Business Analyst role;
- Verbal and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Proven leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptional ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation/negotiation skills;
- Familiarity with Telecommunications Sales & Ordering, Provisioning & Assurance and NP&P systems and processes;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio);
- Ability to travel within/between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto depending on project needs, and;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams using conference calls and online conferencing utilities (e.g. Meeting collaboration tools).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205