Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development, design, and implementation of application systems;
- Designs and codes programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding, and;
- Interfaces with the technical team to design and implement application systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Backend Developer* Go, Node.js;
- Microservices architecture;
- Non-SQL Database;
- Backend Development;
- Web Development (Rest/GraphQL);
- Agile Development* 2-5 years experience;
- Python, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipelines, Caching (Redis), MongoDB, Neo4J, Express.js,OWASP, Web Security, WAF, and Self learner (as an asset);
- Bilingual (as an asset), and;
- Linux Shell (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205