Eagle is currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advisor consultation: Write value proposition, biography, social media headlines, brochures, services offering for advisors;
- Craft written content that influences audiences across different media, including targeted email, web, social and video;
- Execute promotional and business writing projects including editing and managing the approval process for print and digital tactics, and;
- Help to optimize marketing efforts with segmentation, personalized digital tactics that nurture and engage target audiences.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, journalism or communication-related field or relevant work experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing promotions roles with writing and digital marketing experience;
- Proven ability to drive content and communication strategies and plans;
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms, including advertising, and how they support other digital marketing efforts;
- Sound understanding of the principles of digital marketing compliance such as CASL and AODA;
- Use excellent writing abilities and marketing experience to create and execute marketing programs as part of a collaborative team working daily with advisors;
- A client-first helpful and approachable attitude;
- Ability to manage difficult conversations;
- Ability to understand advanced industry concepts and distill them in engaging and relatable content
- Demonstrate creativity and solid understanding of marketing principles to create engaging copy that influences the audience;
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Be a leader and a self-starter;
- Ability to identify opportunities to link projects, initiatives or promotions together;
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to consult, influence and negotiate with people from diverse backgrounds and levels throughout the organization;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships with team members and business partners;
- Exhibit strong leadership skills by driving for action, managing complexity and generating innovative solutions;
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to constantly evolving business priorities;
- Bilingual (English/French) (as an asset);
- Previous experience working in financial services (as an asset), and;
- Proven experience in managing automated email marketing campaigns for consumer brands (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.