Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations;
- Ensure a strong understanding of and ability to leverage SLF project management standards across the PM lifecycle;
- Ensure assigned project proposals are positioned for cost/benefit analyses, business case diligence, and alignment with technology, business, and other appropriate strategies;
- Demonstrate a firm dedication to the Project Sponsor?s goals and objectives relative to the project;
- Ensure definition and approval of project scope, deliverables, desired quality, and measures of success;
- Develop project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control;
- Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ensure that change, acceptance, and approval management is proactively and effectively on all projects;
- Ensure that appropriate processes, tools and techniques are used by the project teams;
- Ensure that timely communication occurs between project teams and their stakeholders;
- Proactively escalates project issues and risks that require Sponsor, Program Management or executive attention;
- Effectively and consistently managed project status reporting updates on project accomplishments against milestones;
- Work effectively with onshore/offshore process and delivery teams;
- Creates and manages constructive relationships with Virtual Team Members, Subject Matter Experts, Sponsors, etc;
- Demonstrates interest in and accountability for personal and professional development;
- Understand Organizational culture; recognize resistance points to outsourcing and negotiate/recommend approaches to resolving conflicts etc, and;
- Works closely with other Enterprise Services and Business Group organizations to effectively align project resource requirements and work package leadership in support of project objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Overall PM experience of 10+ years;
- Experience managing large projects 10M+;
- General Ledger SAP experience is a must (understanding of tool infrastructure, configuration, and modules);
- Experience implementing SAP GL;
- Extensive Vendor Management skills;
- Experience building integrated delivery plans;
- Experience with broad range Finance Systems and Reporting;
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure and Cloud solutions;
- Understanding of data privacy, data classification, and residency requirements;
- Strong senior stakeholder/leadership communication and management skills;
- Bonus skills: understanding of IFRS and Regulatory projects;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, and Excel;
- Demonstrated experience leading a broad range of initiatives in an IT environment such as: ITIL, application Development/Maintenance, Shared Services, Desktop Services, SDLC projects, etc., and;
- PMP Certification or demonstrated similar training and experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.