Business Continuity Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager Lvl 3. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the efforts of subject matter experts (SME’s) in the delivering of individual projects;
- Ensuring alignment of subordinated projects with business objectives;
- Prioritizing and assigning shared resources to project components;
- Assessing and monitoring projects, business and financial performance from an executive program and/or project perspective;
- Monitoring program or program component relationships an dependencies, as well as overall integration and issue resolution;
- Reporting project progress and issues to varying levels of senior and executive level management;
- Advising Director, Senior Directors, Director General(s), or any other project managers of any potential conflicts or risks to critical paths to Partners and company;
- Communicating plans, progress and developments to Director, Senior Directors, Director General(s);
- Preparing documentation and presentation material in responses to scheduled and unscheduled reports to executives and senior management on project progress and areas of concern;
- Proposing and following the process of methodology tailored to best fit project particular including Program level Rollups;
- Negotiating/Confirming scope and schedule adjustment within reporting structures for increased project efficiency;
- Managing sensitive projects with some involvement at the strategic level that requires executive management involvement, which may be cross-functional, organizational and departmental boundaries; and,
- Coordinating the activities and result of a number of resources at various level, including Full Time Employees and organizational managers responsible for the delivery of programs and government services with shared responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Valid Secret level security clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.