Business Analyst - Wire Payments - REMOTEEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst - Wire Payments - REMOTE for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with technology partners (i.e. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations;
- Defining, documenting, and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements;
- Assisting testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing;
- Contributing to project management activities such as scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues;
- Participating in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products;
- Working closely with stakeholders to determine solution, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration;
- Providing operational and process-related analysis and support;
- Respecting existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed;
- Gaining knowledge in own area, staying abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in the client’s services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services; and,
- Coaching new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate. Graduate Degree preferred;
- Ten plus (10+) years relevant experience;
- Commitment to applying expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise, including design, development, testing, and project management;
- Expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules;
- The ability to work independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coach or guide team;
- Experience and comfort level acting as a subject matter expert and consultant, as well as contributor to potential project assessments; and,
- Agile mindset with use of tools like Confluence and Jira.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.