Technical Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of IT system integration projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment;
- Working cross-functionally across multiple integrated systems and business process stakeholders;
- Providing technical leadership and reviewing IT solution alternatives with vendors and internal development partners to meet business needs at a viable cost and ensuring IT implementation feasibility;
- Reviewing the end-to-end conceptual solution and ensuring completion of assessments based on understanding of requirements and business use cases;
- Ensuring design and delivery to comply with operations requirements of domain applications/modules;
- Providing subject matter expert domain consultation to business primes and internal IT teams;
- Providing technology leadership, direction and guidance to the business and IT Delivery teams;
- Ensuring alignment with relevant strategic and tactical architectures;
- For domain assets, proactively evaluate sustainability, stability and currency of applications and their supporting infrastructure;
- Leading a project team of BA(s), technical leads, developers, testers, and possibly interact with partner vendors as part of project delivery; and,
- Developing and communicate status presentations on solution reviews and project progress.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Agile Delivery processes and JIRA an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.