Senior Business Analyst (Enterprise Technology)Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst (Enterprise Technology) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in conjunction with information technology groups across multiple business units and functional departments to develop and deploy technology solutions to address key business objectives;
- Involved in projects from initiation phase to final implementation;
- Coordinating with the Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Testers, user acceptance group, and project teams, to ensure alignment and joint accountability for successful achievement of project and operational goals;
- Liaising with subject matter experts to elicit and document requirements to support capital and operational initiatives within our technology teams;
- Translating business requirements into solution functional and non-functional requirements for software solutions;
- Defining project and software solution acceptance criteria;
- Reviewing test cases and test plans;
- Building and managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Reporting to key stakeholders and senior management on status as required;
- Assisting in driving the creation of strategic and technology roadmaps; and,
- Promoting a positive image of the client, their products and services.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years’ experience in business analysis working in an IT environment;
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and negotiation skills;
- Experience eliciting and writing requirements (business/functional/non-functional) for IT projects in a multi-system environment;
- A strong commitment to exceptional customer experience for internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience working with senior level management and business stakeholders to develop business requirements and gain consensus regarding approach;
- Strong understanding of dynamic business environments and business drivers;
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to deliver under pressure while maintaining high standards of excellence and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate clearly in a variety of situations and tailor that communication, by adjusting style, method and tools, to the needs of the audience;
- The ability to quickly learn new business and technical concepts;
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Strong ability to develop strategic relationships across the client in a collaborative environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, productively and with a positive attitude in a fast paced, environment, with multiple and changing priorities;
- Commitment to personal and team excellence and ability to operate in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Understanding and experience working in an ITIL environment;
- Experience on an Agile software development team is also an asset; and,
- Experience applying Lean Business Analysis techniques is an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.