Project Manager Intermediate (Toronto)
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop scope, manage planning, implementation and delivery of projects to meet client requirements;
- Manage project teams to deliver project scope on-time, quality and budget;
- Produce project cost estimates, develop and manage the project budget;
- Provide required project documentation to sponsor, executives and project team members, including project status, scope definition, project charters, detailed project management plans with a schedule of key milestones, issue logs, budget tracking reports, weekly status reports and risk assessments/contingency plans;
- Maintain a detailed WBS of the project tasks including dates, durations and dependencies;
- Responsible for risk identification/ mitigation planning;
- Utilize project management methodologies and provide appropriate documentation that is consistent and reusable, and;
- Actively manage change within the project, tracking issues and manage the sponsor’s expectations regarding any changes during the project life cycle.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Relevant Degree or Diploma, Project Management Certification (PMP or PMC) and/or BA Certification;
- 3-5 years project management experience;
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments and at different levels of management;
- Proven facilitation skills;
- Proven ability to work with technical SMEs to deliver project requirements;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong PC and Internet skills including working at the intermediate level in MS Office programs, especially MS Outlook, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint;
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good understanding of IT, Waterfall methodology and software development lifecycle;
- Ability to manage ambiguity, numerous interdependencies and constant changing priorities while driving to deliverables;
- A Masters Certificate in Project Management (as a strong asset);
- PMP Certification (as a strong asset);
- Bilingualism (as an asset), and;
- Familiarity with Agile, and PTP methodologies (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.