Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Retrieve credit balance refund reports from CBR-TSYS and CBR-NCCS applications;
- Print, sign, protect graph, and mail approximately a total of 200 refund cheques, money orders, drafts daily;
- Input approximately 200 memos in the TSYS system daily;
- Responsible for tracking volume of cheques, money orders, drafts and requesting them from custody, as required;
- Work payment reject and search by client name to apply card;
- Work in TSYS to apply payments to clients cards;
- Work physical cheques and apply payments to client cards, and;
- Input data from team members in TSYS to apply funds to clients cards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- High school diploma is mandatory;
- 0 - 2 years relevant work experience processing a high volume of items/changes;
- Basic computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Experience in banking systems – TSYS;
- Previous exposure working with financial institutions;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- A good team player;
- Keen attention to detail, and;
- College diploma (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.