Business Systems AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and solutions;
- Creating project documents and associated planning documents;
- Leading consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings;
- Creating business requirements, functional specifications, and technical requirements;
- Creating new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes;
- Facilitating business process improvement sessions;
- Scheduling, organizing, and leading project status meetings and other meetings as required;
- Preparing any supporting project documentation such as business cases, request for proposal (RFP), vision/scope, technology investment requests, briefing notes, business analysis plans, etc.;
- Business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling;
- Participating iterative development using model-based processes;
- Performing project management, business and technical analysis, and systems design in delivering complex software solutions;
- Ensuring appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project;
- Advising business management on the application of information technology solutions, including business process modelling for the purposes of identifying areas that could be refined or streamlined to create efficiency;
- Developing training material and providing 'train the trainer' training sessions to various business areas; and,
- Working collaboratively with all members of the IT Division to ensure that all application issues are addressed in a timely manner to minimize disruption to the provision of IT services.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in an Information Technology, Management Information Systems discipline;
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience including project experience in COTS implementations and robust, enterprise scale applications or initiative;
- Previous experience, awareness, and skills on SAP s4/HANA in General, with specific direct experience in the implementation of processes within one or more of: Success Factors (HCM); Finance, and Supply Chain Management;
- Business Systems Analyst experience (so need to be somewhat Technical);
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate business process, provide consultative advice on impacts of business systems on business processes, and work with business stakeholders to plan for process changes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- CBAP designation is an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.