Project Manager - Intermediate
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization;
- Create and manage project plans, charters, schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans;
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments;
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality
- Prepare reports regarding status of project;
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools, and methodology;
- Act as a prime liaison between the company and Third-Party organizations on project-related issues or inquiries;
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains;
- Lead or play a key role in Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination;
- Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks, and;
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field;
- Project Management: experienced in managing IT projects; comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, including Agile methodologies;
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, ROI development, etc;
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in agile / scrum / iterative Development;
- PMP (as an asset);
- ITIL foundations (as an asset), and;
- Agile (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.