Business Readiness SpecialistEagle is currently seeking a Business Readiness Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with change management activities as outlined in the Enterprise Commons Business Readiness Strategy;
- Implementation of the Enterprise Commons Training Strategy Initiatives (i.e. Lead Train the Trainer Initiatives);
- Preparation, design, coordination, delivery, and evaluation of a variety of training courses (technical and non-technical, live and on-line);
- Creating strategies and content to effectively communicate with internal and/or external stakeholders for Enterprise Commons;
- Writing for the web and writing compelling copy training to create engaging websites;
- Contributing to the identification of activities and deliverables that will ensure a greater degree of adoption and sustainment of the planned changes within the Enterprise Commons Program;
- Assisting with ensuring the consistent application of Change Management discipline throughout the initiative when developing actionable and targeted training and communication plans and assessments; and,
- Performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a related discipline;
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in developing training plans, manuals, and programs; and,
- Understanding of adult learning principles.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.