Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Lead client and consulting teams onsite and offshore;
- Gather requirements, design solutions, configure and test the solutions;
- Work with developers and legacy systems to properly develop and test system integrations;
- Work with data team to support data cleansing, transformation, loading and validation;
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements;
- Author presentations and present findings to clients;
- Contribute to project planning, estimation and identifying risks and issues within the Sales team, and;
- Prioritize objectives within the team and own team's status reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- 10-15 years relevant work experience;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in teams;
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving, and;
- Graduate degree or professional designation (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.