Systems AnalystEagle is currently seeking a System Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support, advice, and recommendations as part of a Service Management team;
- Acting as a subject matter expert for the Service Management team and be innovative with problem solving;
- Supporting design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data;
- Recommending robust configuration management procedures and standards for using CMDB;
- Developing reports and KPI’s to improve the process effectiveness, efficiency, and data accuracy;
- Executing a plan for implementing the Configuration Management processes using the ServiceNow platform;
- Working closely with Network Operations Centre, Data Centre Analyst, Infrastructure, Network, Server, Implementation and Tools teams to establish business requirements for the CMDB;
- Managing IT service management operation, particularly incident, change, configuration, asset management processes;
- Supporting the change management process and Change Advisory Board;
- Working with project team to open and maintain change requests;
- Supporting the major incidents and root cause analysis;
- Serving as primary contact point in major incident management including, tracking and managing major incidents through the complete incident life cycle and identify solutions preventing re-occurrence of incidents;
- Working closely with IT service owners and delivery leads to ensure the smooth delivery of lT changes and projects;
- Monitoring the daily operation of the IT Service Management (ITSM) processes to ensure proper execution and compliance, identify and address any noncompliance or cross technology process improvement initiatives;
- Leading Post Incident Review meetings for major incidents;
- Performing discovery and design workshops with other members in the Service Management team and IT departments to produce improvement proposal for ITSM processes and practices;
- Working with technical architects and related stakeholders to maintain and improve the configuration management process;
- Ensuring process adoption and compliance through communication and training;
- Analyzing areas of improvements through automation; and,
- Audit remediation.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert level understanding and experience with ITIL framework and ITSM best practices, specifically Incident, Change, Asset and Configuration Management as well as Continuous Service Improvement;
- Three (3) years of job-related ITSM work experience and process management;
- Professional experience in IT, preferably in an IT Operations or Data Centre environment;
- Experience with CMDB creation, maturity, and maintenance;
- Proven experience in both hardware and software asset and configuration management as well as knowledge of IT Service Management processes;
- Excellent interpersonal and team player skills, able to mediate conflicts, recognize options, propose and implement solutions;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (technical and nontechnical audiences and senior leadership); and,
- Background in ServiceNow ITOM, ITSM and ITAM applications or equivalent technologies.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.