Senior Change Manager - HealthcareEagle is currently seeking a Senior Change Manager – Healthcare for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring readiness of leaders to operationalize in-depth practice review and enhancement activities;
- Building capacity of leaders for practice review and enhancement processes, through creation of professional development resources;
- Developing and implementing practice enhancement processes for all staff;
- Creating actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan;
- Executing change plans to address all project components; including how to implement changes to business processes, systems, and technology;
- Conducting change readiness assessments to determine feasibility of implementation and to inform communications strategy and plans;
- Working with the Communications Lead and Teams to equip local change sponsors to lead the change activities;
- Providing support and coaching during the implementation phase;
- Assisting with the design, development, delivery, and management of communication materials;
- Monitoring the adoption and utilization of change;
- Evaluating/measuring effectiveness of change management plan deliverables;
- Strategizing and overseeing creation and enabling of reinforcement mechanisms to celebrate successes; and,
- Assisting with the development of processes to ensure sustainability.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- A record of achievement effecting system-level change and leading provincially scoped projects;
- Experience building partnerships with change management, communications, and training leaders to manage interdependencies;
- The ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with and through others;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Skilled in conflict resolution;
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Acute business and political acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges; and,
- Change management certification or designation desired.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.