Cloud DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Cloud Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing data pipeline solutions on AWS; and,
- Testing services and solutions to provide recommendation based on evaluation criteria.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Python expertise (knowledge of Pandas, Spark/pyspark, or Scala is added value);
- Experience working with AWS Python SDK and boto3 and botocore libraries in Lambda, Glue, and other AWS Services;
- GitHub and experience with CI/CD Pipeline deployment (Jenkins or Circle Cl);
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Serverless framework / SAM framework, Dockers, and Containers;
- React and webapp development experience;
- Experience working with Database and SQL;
- Previous experience with Python solver like optimization libraries (i.e. PULP, SCIPY);
- Experience with design solution architecture for data related uses cases in AWS;
- Experience with research and evaluating alternate solutions and develop recommendations; and,
- The ability to coordinate with cybersecurity for TRA.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.