TDM Analyst - X3
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) TDM Analysts. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong Delphix knowledge;
- Advanced SQL knowledge;
- Hands-on knowledge of data masking;
- Hands-on knowledge of Delphix Virtualization;
- Previously undertaken data classification and mapping exercise in projects;
- Hands on knowledge of different data type/file type such as Copybook;
- Previously executed TDM in collaboration with technology, business, infrastructure and testing partners;
- Solid Mainframe and Java knowledge;
- Strong communication skills; and,
- Knowledge of QA processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.