.NET Software Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a .NET Software Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Video Services Development, the candidate will be playing a key role in crafting the platform that powers the digital presence for the company Media’s brands;
- Revolve around building and maintaining software used in the ingestion and delivery operations of the company’s Media Digital;
- Involved in supporting system testing and validation procedures, and;
- Supporting the Product Owner in assessing the effort required to implement requests from our business units.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in media or telecommunications in the areas of Software Development, IT, Technology Development, or Engineering functions;
- Be a team player willing to collaborate with team members and stakeholders in an agile environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Previous experience developing solutions written in C#;
- Previous experience working with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS;
- Previous experience working within a Linux environment;
- Knowledge of Apache Foundation projects (e.g. Airflow, Kafka, etc.);
- Knowledge of cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Azure, Openstack, etc.);
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks (e.g. Vue.js, Angular, etc.);
- Previous experience with developing video software (as an asset), and
- Previous experience developing broadcast software (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.