Project Manager Senior Net
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager Senior Net. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain all project documentation including project charters, project plans, budgets, milestones/timelines, action logs, etc to meet sponsor requirements;
- Prepare and share Executive level communications/updates as required;
- Arrange and facilitate all required meetings;
- Lead and facilitate RFP/ vendor submission review, and vendor contract negotiation;
- Engage on commercial aspects of the project: negotiation of LOI, LOA, contracts, SOW and SLA's;
- Provide overall direction and adherence to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project and program process, as per PMI standard;
- Determine and understand critical path, identifying and mitigating areas of risk, and;
- Arrange for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of project management experience with proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project & Powerpoint;
- Experience or familiarity with Agile methodologies;
- Superior communication, written, and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to report project status to senior leaders and/or at Executive levels;
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, and organizational skills;
- Must be self-directed and independent;
- PMP Certification (PMI) or in the process of obtaining certification (as an asset), and;
- Experience delivering software or app development projects in the broadcast, digital media and/or telecommunication industry (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.