Eagle is currently seeking an Engineer Intermediate. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for designing radio network solutions for public safety entities in collaboration with network and technology teams;
- Produce technical engineering documentation including technical specifications and planning documents, and;
- Investigate, recommend, and implement resolutions of network operational issues related to network design requiring engineering support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Certificate; Demonstrated experience providing network design and architecture;
- Good Knowledge in radiofrequency equipment;
- Good knowledge in computer/server configuration, and;
- Bilingual (English and French).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.